Specific funding types available to schools via the ERS

Schools can now use the ERS to request Additional Relief Teacher Funding for sick leave. You can:

  • attach information to funding requests
  • track the status of each request
  • view payment advice notices online.

To use the ERS, the appropriate users will need to be granted access, as either Administrator or Approver, by your school’s Education Sector Logon (ESL) Delegated Authoriser, as directed by the principal.

For information on how to make an ARTF sick leave request, visit the Additional Relief Teacher Funding page.  There you'll find some frequently asked questions, training and a link to more information on funding rules and regulations.