Single Data Return general information including Conjoint and Concurrent qualifications, and Qualification close process.
Conjoint And Concurrent Qualifications
8.4 Terms used for enrolment in more than one qualification
The Universities of New Zealand website has information on the terms used for enrolment in more than one qualification including concurrent enrolment, conjoint programme and double degree programme.
Qualification Close Process
The Qualification Close Process is now available on the STEO site.
This process allows you to close qualifications no longer offered by your organisation, in order to remove them from your list of active qualifications on the STEO site.
To close qualifications no longer offered by your organisation:
- Go to the secure STEO site, at https://steo.education.govt.nz/secure/login.aspx
- Log into the secure STEO site by clicking the 'Log in' tab
- Click on the 'Provider'
- Click on 'Qualifications'
- Click on 'Search'
- Find the qualification you wish to close
- Tick the three 'request withdrawal' checkboxes (for EFTS, allowances and loans) in the qualification details 'Status' section
- Click 'Save'. Your Tertiary Advisor will approve the change to your qualification. Once approved (check the next day):
- Repeat steps 1-6. You will now have a 'close qualification' checkbox in the qualification details 'Status' section.
- Tick the checkbox to close the qualification.
- Click 'Save'
If you have any difficulties with the Qualification Close Process, please email the TEC Sector Heldesk at email@example.com or call them on 0800 601 301.