Detailed information on how to logon to NZQA External Moderation Application.
Schools and kura use the Education Sector Logon (ESL) to access the NZQA External Moderation Application.
Staff must use their own ESL user account with a valid NZQA External Moderation Application Role to be able to access the NZQA External Moderation Application.
1. Click on the Application Logon Links at the top of this screen and select NZQA Schools Login.
2. You will be taken to the Education Sector Logon screen.
3. Enter your ESL User ID and ESL Password and then select the Logon button.
First Time Login or Reset Password Requests; Where the Change Password Screen asks you to enter your old password - this means to input the temporary password that is sent to you via e-mail. Temporary Passwords are case sensitive and need to be entered as they appear.
4. You will be taken to the homepage of the NZQA secure provider extranet.
5. Select the External Moderation Link under the Moderation Section.
6. You will be taken to the NZQA External Moderation Application Landing Page.
ESL Online Support is available here
The Education Service Desk support the Education Sector Logon and they are available Monday to Friday, between the hours of 7:30am and 5:30pm;
Phone: 0800 422 599
NZQA External Moderation Support information is available here