Brief overview of the Education sector logon Provisioning Application (EPA).
EPA is an online Application that is used by Schools or Kura only.
EPA allows a registered EPA Authoriser to manage their school or kura Education Sector Logon staff user accounts and request or remove staff access to Education Sector Applications.
An EPA Authoriser can use EPA to submit a request, on behalf of their school only, to the Education Service Desk;
- To get an Education Sector Logon user account for a staff member at their school.
- To add or remove access to Education Sector Applications for staff members at their school.
- To deactivate staff members Education Sector Logon access from their school only.
This EPA process replaces the need for school staff to fill out paper forms to get access to Education Sector Applications.
Education Sector Applications in EPA
An EPA Authoriser can request access for their school staff members to the following Education Sector Applications.
- e-asTTle – Online Assessment Tool for Teaching & Learning
- ASA - Attendance Service Application
- EC Online – Education Council Teacher Registration Portal (Application go live date is expected to be in Term One of 2017)
- ENROL – School Enrolment System
- Nga Kete - TEC's secure portal for tertiary organisations and secondary schools
- NZQA – NZQA Secondary School Extranet & Digital Moderation
- NZQA –External Moderation (Application go live date was 26th October 2016)
- PaCT –Progress & Consistency Tool
- SDP – School Data Portal
- TEC Workspace – for Gateway Secondary Schools only
- TWA – Te Waharoa Ararau
EPA Application Support
The Education Service Desk support EPA and they are available Monday to Friday, between the hours of 7:30am and 5:30pm;
Phone: 0800 422 599