Before making a proposal, there are a number of things you need to consider which includes:
- Does your CoL, school or kura have a high number of students achieving below expected standards
- Does your CoL, school or kura have achievement challenges in National Priorities and is your proposal to access PLD aimed at lifting student outcomes in National priority areas?
To complete a PLD proposal there are a number of questions your proposal should answer. These include:
- What are you trying to achieve?
- How does this relate to the overall goals or strategic direction of the school, kura or CoL?
- Who else will be leading the PLD?
- Details of what support you need?
- What other internal expertise do you have to support the PLD?
- What external expertise do you need?
- What other PLD will you be undertaking during this period?
There is a proposal template that can guide schools, kura and CoL available here.
If you have difficulty downloading this document, please contact email@example.com, and we will email a copy to you.