Detailed information on how to register for a Te Kete Ipurangi user account.
TKI uses the Education Sector Logon for user accounts.
A TKI account lets you personalise your experience - enabling you to save custom homepoage layouts, create kete, and save bookmarks and searches.
1. Send an e-mail to the Education Service Desk firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details for the new user:
2. The Education Service Desk will then be able to create an Education Sector Logon account to be used for TKI access only. This may take 2-3 working days during busy periods.
3. The new user will receive an e-mail confirming the details of the Education Sector Logon account.
4. Go to TKI, TKI - Te Kete Ipurangi
5. Access the Logon tab at the top right of the TKI Logon screen and use your new account details to personalise your TKI experience.
For any further assistance contact the Education Service Desk