School Sector

Information for schools and kura on how to get an Education Sector Logon user account with access to Education Sector School Applications.

School Staff Access Request 

For school or kura staff to request access to any of the School Applications in the list below then please ask your school or kura EPA Authoriser(s) as they have the ability to check your current access and also submit access requests via the Education sector logon Provisioning Application (EPA) to the Education Service Desk on your behalf. 

If you are not sure who your school or kura EPA Authoriser(s) are then please check with a colleague or contact the Education Service Desk 

School Applications List 

The full list of Education Sector Applications available for the School Sector;

  • e-asTTle - Online Assessment Tool for Teaching and Learning
  • ASA - Attendance Service Application
  • EC30 Online - Education Council - EC30 Online
  • ENROL - School Enrolment Register
  • EPA - Education Provisioning Application
  • Helios - School Property Portal
  • Ngā Kete - TEC's new secure portal [for Secondary Schools only] 
  • NZQA - Secondary School Extranet
  • NZQA - External Moderation
  • PaCT - Progress and Consistency Tool
  • SDP - School Data Portal
  • TEC Workspace [for 'Gateway' Secondary Schools only]
  • TWA - Te Waharoa Ararau 

School EPA Authoriser Request

If you need to become an EPA Authoriser for your school or kura, information is available via the School Applications Website here; Request access to EPA 

EPA Authoriser Support

Information for EPA Authorisers such as how to logon to EPA, EPA Tips and an EPA Online Guide showing how to request access for staff in EPA is available on the School Applications website here; EPA Information

Further Information

Further information about each of the school applications in the list above and also about EPA is available on the School Applications Website